Skip to main content
- Schematic capture from any type of input source.
- PCB layout from a customer supplied schematic diagram.
- Creating footprints for special packages
- Controlled impedance (single and differential) designs.
- High Speed Backplane and Mid-plane Designs Micro BGA / Micro via/ Blind & Buried Vias
- Multi-layer boards, split ground planes, differential pairs, high speed rules
- Routing per trace/space, keep-out, and clearance rules
- Reverse engineering
ANALYSIS (PRE & POST)
- By using high-speed design, analysis and verification techniques early in the design cycle, designers can eliminate layout iterations and ensure that products are marketed on time.
- Ensure minimal DC voltage drop and current density The AC effects of decoupling capacitors, VRMs, power planes, and board stackup
- Allows visibility of how signals are going to behave as they traverse PCB traces, vias, connectors, passive components, etc.
- simple circuits to complex systems
- Simulate analog and digital circuits
- complete circuit simulation and verification solution
- Bias Point, DC Sweep, AC Sweep and Transient
- how effects of temperature could have an impact on your product's